Unique Visitor Page Counter

Friday, May 8, 2009

LEAVING BOWRAL... OVER & OUT!

OK! This is my last post before I head off to the other side of this beautiful, diverse and amazing country of ours! I think I have everything sorted and packed... I hope! Too bad if I haven't - I'll just have to beg, steal or borrow whatever is forgotten!! :)

I just know Annie and I will have a fantastic trip and create many wonderful memories along the way. I also know that it will all be over before we know it so I plan to take in everything around me that I can and learn something new every day! I don't want to miss a thing!

Take care, look after each other and please keep in touch by email, mobile, text message, facebook or whatever means you have!! I promise to keep in touch as best I can and as often as possible.

Ciao, adios, hasta la vista, farvel, auf wiedersehen... and goodbye - for now!!
xx